New Build Plumbing
When building a new home or workplace, it is difficult to know who to trust to deliver on time, on budget and to expectation, Laser Plumbing Wairarapa understands and is here to help.
At Laser Plumbing Wairarapa, we pride ourselves on delivering you an end-to-end plumbing solution. Our goal is to assist you on your building journey by providing a plumber who performs an outstanding service with care, skill, and ultimately meets your needs.
When building a new home we understand that the process requires a lot of important decision making, which is why we will work with you to ensure that the plumbing solution designed not only works with the architectural parameters of your home but is also practical for normal household use.
When it comes to providing an end to end solution it is our responsibility to ensure that we offer the most up to date and innovative technology. Laser Plumbing Wairarapa continually strives to source the best products that are energy efficient, cost effective and environmentally friendly. We strive to eliminate the various hassles you may be faced with when something goes wrong in your home by utilising our vast range of systems, resources and knowledge to streamline the process, and provide an effective solution while ensuring customer service excellence.
Throughout the process our plumbing experts will work alongside you to ensure that your needs and desires are met and that the project is completed on time and on budget.
Some of our residential and commercial plumbing services include:
- Air Conditioning, Heat Pumps & Ventilation systems
- Boilers, Central and In-Slab Heating
- Domestic Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Eco Friendly Solutions - Solar & Rainwater Recycling
When you hire a Laser Plumber , you'll receive ourservice, guaranteed!
- Timely delivery
- Promise of care and skill
- Appropriate work for customers' needs
- Well-presented, professional employees
- Ensure responsibility of material supplied
- Honour manufacturer's guarantees
- Meet and frequently exceed our customers' expectations